I understand that it is my responsibility to use my personally owned automobile to transport clients of Behavior Intervention Services, LLC, in accordance with the conditions outlined below:
- I am familiar with the traffic and automobile regulations of the State of Missouri and Illinois. The automobile I will drive while engaged in BIS business is registered and I have a valid MO driver’s license or out-of-state license.
- The automobile I will drive while transporting BIS clients will, at all times, be covered by liability and property damage insurance, with at least the statutory limit for Personal Injury Protection. I agree to have the minimum coverage required by Missouri state law.
- I understand that if I transport clients in a vehicle not owned by BIS, I am fully responsible for insurance coverage provided through my own personal policy. In the event of an accident, I accept the full responsibility to work through my insurance company to resolve the claims of all parties involved.
- I agree to notify BIS within 24 hours of any and all automobile accidents in which I am involved while transporting clients or which cause me to lose my ability to transport during any scheduled shift time. A BIS incident report and Community Event Report (CER) must also be completed and turned in to the office within 24 hours of the incident.
- I understand and provide my consent to motor vehicle record and driver insurance checks which will be conducted at least annually and/or as deemed necessary by Behavior Intervention Services.
- I will notify BIS ten (10) days in advance of any cancellation, expiration, or change in the limits of this policy and provide a new copy of all updated insurance policies before any expiration date of on-file documents.